isn’t it cool how some phobias are unquestioned and considered “normal”, like fear of heights or spiders, but mention that you have social anxiety or a fear of driving and people immediately jump to “why? what’s so scary about that? that makes no sense??????” and by it’s cool i mean it’s really fucked up because all phobias are irrational it doesn’t need an explaination that’s what makes it a pHOBIA
- French: This chair is feminine! "La Chaise!"
- Italian: This chair is feminine! "La sedia!"
- German: This chair is masculine! "Der Stuhl!"
- English: This chair is a fucking object, I don't see a skirt or a pair of trousers anywhere on its cold hard surface, you people are fucking insane.
- Japanese: If you don't pronounce chair exactly right, you'll end up saying testicles instead.
Ok, so I don’t know how I ended up here and woah!
And also they made this
There’s even a granny!
(there’s a guy who looks like Hulk btw)
and there are
THEY MADE THOR
And there’s also this which made me laugh
we have stereotypes for aliens
we have stereotypes for things we don’t even know anything about
FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT
maybe that’s why they won’t visit us
they think we’re racist
we are sorry aliens